Our production day is Friday of each week, with the preparation for our scheduled roasts starting Thursday afternoon. We therefore have an order cutoff time of 12:00 CEST Thursday each week for Friday roast, pack and shipment.
If you have placed an order after 12:00 CEST Thursday then your order will subsequently be added to the next roast schedule.
Once your order has been picked up by the shipping/logistics company you receive a confirmation of shipment email containing your tracking link.
- If your order has already been shipped we are unable to change, cancel or refund your order. - If you desire to change your order and it is before 12:00 CEST Thursday you can but your order must be cancelled, and therefore refunded, and reordered as you wish.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a business invoice. State - Your order number - Company details
If you have paid for your order and tax has been paid on your order, we are unable to refund the tax paid if you are ordering on behalf of a VAT number registered company. If you would like to order coffee for a business please get in contact with our wholesale HERE.
Firstly, cross check the delivery note that comes with every order to ensure it is in fact correct. If you are missing an item or have been delivered too few items then please send an email to email@example.com stating the error and provide your order number.
We will ship immediately the missing item, or if we are out of stock we will issue a refund for the missing good(s).
- If a bag of coffee has been torn during transit we will ship out a replacement bag or offer a refund. - If the damage is aesthetics and the bag is not torn, and therefore the beans are fine, we do not offer the above. - If any textiles are delivered damaged, please send us detailed and clear photos of the damage and we will offer a returns slip, a replacement item or a refund.
Shipping & Delivery
- If your order tracking is not updating movements please reach out to the shipping provider with your tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. The email will state whether it was shipped with DPD or UPS. - If your order has been returned to Father Carpenter and the reason is the address provided was incorrect we will ship your order out a second time for a reprocessing fee of 4.90 EUR. - If your order has been returned to Father Carpenter and the reason is one of our own, we will reship the order free of charge. - If your order has not arrived within 30 days of your order we will issue a full refund.
- If you live in a country that requires additional paperwork for your coffee order to get through Customs/Border Patrol please reach out to us via email with the specifics and we will provide you with the documentation. - Any applicable local tax rates at your countries border are not covered by Father Carpenter, unless automatically covered by the shipping companies fees.
- If a package is refused and undamaged it will be reshipped to you with a reprocessing fee of 4.90 EUR. - If the package is refused because of damage we require clear photos of the damage (please refer to FAQ point above: 'My order has arrived but it's damaged') and will offer a replacement or alternatively a refund.
You certainly can! At the checkout page you can select Local Pickup and when your order is delivered to Father Carpenter cafe you will receive a 'Your order is ready for pickup' email confirmation.
The Father Carpenter cafe has deliveries every Wednesday at 1pm, so your order will be roasted & packed Friday and delivered the following Wednesday to the Münzstr. cafe.
You certainly can! Login to your subscription dashboard via your FC account page and simply click Pause Subscription.
You can, but it needs to be done at our end, so please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we'll sort it out for you. Note: if your next order is within 24hours or it's a weekend that you email we reserve the right of refusal.
It depends on your location and also on the volume you wish to subscribe to. Check out the subscriptions page for more details